The Forbidden Corner, Yorkshire Tel 01969 640638

The Forbidden Corner
Tupgill Park Estate
Coverham
North Yorkshire
DL8 4TJ
Telephone: 01969 640638

For other attractions in York

Since the summer holidays are just around the corner, it started me thinking about what i did last summer. One of my most enjoyable days out involved a day out with my neice to Forbidden Corner near Middleham.

It was my second visit and i couldnt wait to introduce my family to it. It really is a fantastic day out for children. Its just like visiting Alice in Wonderland.

Set right in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales near Leyburn, it is about an hours car ride from York. It only accepts advance ticket bookings,these can be bought from the tourist office in Middleham or by advance telephone bookings. The website www.theforbiddencorner.co.uk/ will also give you the datails you need however do not use the website to make an assumption of the attraction, it does not do it any justice.

I am not going to give its secrets away as it would spoil the effect of your visit my advice is to take a camera, a picnic (though there is a cafe) and most importantly a comfortable stout pair of shoes.

Children who are of a delicate nature may be frightend of the experience but dont be put off there are loads of other things to do.

Comments

Popular Posts